New Homes & Developments

New homes and developments, from single story dwellings and apartment blocks to retail centres and warehouses, require the services of a structural engineer to ensure the structure of the building is safe, functional and meets all building codes and safety requirements.

Not all engineering firms are created equal though. Some offer services that extend beyond engineering design and structural analysis. Depending on what your project involves, you may need someone who can assist you with developing a cost effective strategy prior to commencement, liaise with government authorities and councils or project management.